Chair- Sean Lyons
Sean has a career background in engineering, management and leadership in the steel industry, including as Site Director at the Scunthorpe works. Sean was Chair at Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust 2013-16, and is also currently Chair of West Notts College.
Chief Executive- John Turner
John has over 30 years experience in NHS management and leadership, and he was previously the Accountable Officer for the four predecessor Lincolnshire CCGs (East, West, South and South West).
• Fenella Chambers – Senior Associate at Hogan Lovells International LLP, specialising in providing legal advice to social enterprise and charities
• Jim Connolly – Recently retired NHS Executive Director and Nurse Leader, with over 30 years in clinical and NHS management roles, including as National Director of Continuing Healthcare Improvement Programme at NHS England
• Janet Inman, BEM – Background in sports leadership having worked as Chief Executive of Lincolnshire Sport, then Active Lincolnshire, 2010-17 and Chief Executive of Volleyball England 2017-19
• Sue Liburd, MBE – Managing Director of Sage Blue (an Organisational Development and Change Management Consultancy), Court Member at the University of Lincoln, Business Mentor at Business Lincolnshire and Lincoln International Business School
• Pete Moore – Recently retired Executive Director of Finance & Public Protection at Lincolnshire County Council, having served in the County Council for over 30 years
• Murray Macdonald – Chief Executive at Lincolnshire Housing Partnership and recent Vice-Chair of Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust
• Dr Gerry McSorley – Former NHS Hospital Trust Chief Executive (Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Northampton) and Vice-Chair at Sherwood Forest Hospitals; Latterly Independent Chair Midlands & East Region, Health Education England, and Specialist Advisor to CQC.
Secondary Care Doctor – Dr David Boldy
Dr David Boldy, retired Consultant in Respiratory Medicine, Pilgrim Hospital; and Secondary Care Doctor at Lincolnshire East CCG.
Locality Clinical Leads
• East – Dr Andrew Doddrell (on a temporary basis).
• South – Dr Majid Akram
• South West – Dr Dave Baker
• West – Dr John Parkin
Countywide Clinical Leads
2 posts, to be confirmed
Director of Finance and Contracting – Matt Gaunt
Matt is an experienced NHS Finance Professional, most recently serving as Chief Finance and Contracting Officer and Deputy Accountable Officer at both NHS Greater Preston and NHS Chorley and South Ribble CCGs.
Director of Nursing and Quality – Martin Fahy
Martin has an extensive background in nursing management and leadership, most recently as Director of Nursing in Birmingham & Solihull CCG, prior to that as Director of Nursing and Quality at Bedfordshire CCG, and a Deputy Director of Nursing and Quality and NHSE and Regional Team.
Chief Operating Officers
The Board will also be supported by the four locality Chief Operating Officers (regular attendees):
• East – Sandra Williamson
• South – Andy Rix
• South West – Clair Raybould
• West – Sarah-Jane Mills