Protecting vulnerable people in Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group works with health service providers and a range of other local organisations in the county to make sure that vulnerable adults and children are protected.
Everyone in the UK has the fundamental right to live free from harm and abuse. We are responsible for making sure all of the services we commission are safe and effective. We make sure that safeguarding is everyone’s business by working closely with many different people and organisations in Lincolnshire.
If you have a concern or would like further information please follow the appropriate links below.
Find out more about safeguarding related topics by clicking on the headers below.
- Report a safeguarding concern
- Lincolnshire Safeguarding Adults Concern Form
- Lincolnshire Safeguarding Children GP Referral Form
- DASH Risk Assessment
- MARAC Referral Form
- Lincolnshire Safeguarding Team
- Advice and training for professionals
- Lincolnshire Safeguarding Adults Board
- Lincolnshire Safeguarding Children Partnership
- Lincolnshire Safeguarding Newsletters
- Preventing Extremism
- National Prevent Safeguarding website – Act Early
- Domestic Abuse
- SHERMAN campaign – home fire safety