- This event has passed.
Virtual seminar Tuesday 05 October 2021 – Managing Multimorbidity
October 5 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us for a virtual seminar Tuesday 05 October 2021 1pm – 4pm.
A keynote presentation by Professor Chris Whitty, Chief Scientific Advisor, Department of Health and Social Care.
Chaired by Professor Kamlesh Khunti, Director for NIHR ARC East Midlands and National NIHR ARC Lead for The Managing Multimorbidity Theme.
The NIHR ARC for East Midlands is the national lead for multimorbidity, and together with contributions from across the NIHR ARCs is holding a virtual seminar.
The event will feature:
• Presentations from Dr Madina Kara, Senior Research Collaboration Manager, NOCRI: /NIHR Office for Clinical Research Infrastructure (NOCRI), and Professor Gary Ford, Chair of the AHSN Network.
• Presentations from a number of ARCs with examples of good practice and research in multiple long term conditions.
• An overview of work carried out by NIHR ARC EM both nationally & internationally (including Covid)
• An overview of the Multiple Long-Term Conditions National Priorities process
• Panel Q&A Session with presenters
• Discussion around future challenges to multimorbidity research in the post Covid era
The finalised agenda and joining link to be released September 2021.