HWLincs is supporting the national Care Quality Commission (CQC) consultation by carrying out a consultation on the flexible and responsive changes CQC plans to make regarding inspections of GP practices and hospitals.
Status : OPEN – SURVEY AVAILABLE ONLINE NOW
This work is currently open and closes on the 30th May 2021
Who are we looking to engage with?
We want to hear from people from the three categories below. These groups are among a number of groups being approached nationally to get differing views on the real impact of any changes to CQC inspections.
- People with physical disabilities
- Parents and carers of young people with health and care needs
How do we want to hear from people?
There are a few different ways people can get involved. If any of these suit you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with which group you represent and then let us know how you’d like to be involved either by:
- Online survey. Click here to take the survey right now or email us if you need it in another format or support.
- Small Focus Group. These will take place on Zoom or Teams from mid to late April. Let us know if you’d like to be notified and take part.
- Socially Distanced one-to-one. We appreciate that it is not always possible for people to share their views online, so we are able to support a small number of socially distanced one to one meeting in line with the government’s guidelines. Where this is not possible we will look at other options like a phone call, email or 1.1 Zoom or Teams session.
You can of course get involved in more than one activity if you wish and we will be happy to have you there. Find out more.