NHS Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is committed to involving patients, the public, partners and local stakeholders in the development of future services, identifying priorities and understanding the needs of our population.
We aim to improve local health services and respond to the health needs of everyone in the area by ensuring patients and the public are at the heart of all the decision making.
We are passionate about involving the public, patients, clinicians, stakeholders and service users in every step of defining how to meet health needs in Lincolnshire CCG.
Involving you and your family makes complete sense to us because it enables us to understand what works and what doesn’t work in our local services. Knowing what you think about our health services in Lincolnshire is also vital to helping us improve patient experience in the future.
This section of our website provides lots of information about how to get involved in the decisions that shape the health services provided in your area.
Find out more by clicking on the items to the left of this page.
You can also:
- Contact us by email at email@example.com
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Come to our next Governing Body Meeting
- Find out how to make a complaint or give us feedback
- Read about the importance of equality and diversity in Lincolnshire
- Read the NHS Constitution
- See accessibility information and requesting information in alternative languages and formats