As part of the Staff Engagement Group Social Event Calendar, we are launching an Inter-CCG Team Quiz, to be held the last Friday of the month. If you can get together a team (max 6 people) then please let me know your Team Name, Team Captain & Team Members by Friday 14th May. I can then send you an invite to the Main Event.
Please see the format below – and get your questions ready…. GOOD LUCK 🙂
- Quiz held on the last Friday of the month 1-2pm.
- Teams can be up to 6 people.
- Each Team is to come up with 10 questions to ask the other teams. The questions may be based on a theme e.g geography and can be music clips, film clips, anagrams, catch phrases, landmarks, photos etc…. e.g. guess the celeb from their nose… the more adventurous, the better. You may want to put it on PowerPoint so you can share your screen ?
- Each team takes it in turn to ask their 10 questions, with the other teams writing down the answers.
- You will need to set up chat areas for your team, in Teams, so you can message each other during the quiz.
- Once the team has asked their questions, this is the time to ask for questions to be repeated.
- When all the Teams has asked their questions there will be a 10 minute pause while the teams discuss their answers – you will need to go off into your own chat room / meeting for this.
- After the 10 minute pause re-join the main meeting and each team then takes it in turn to give the correct answers.
- Scores are then shared and the winner announced.
- We will keep a scoreboard and the Winners can be announced in Team Talk.
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Staff Engagement Group