Matrons Virtual Conference – Wednesday 29th September 2021
I am writing to let you know about a further virtual matron’s conference that will be taking place via MS Teams Live on Wednesday 29th September from 2.00pm to 4.00pm.
We have listened and acted upon the feedback we have received from matrons during our previous conferences, and in doing so we have created the following agenda:
- Shelley Mcginty – Welcome
- Sara Shorten, Corinne Power – Shared decision making
- Nikki Kanani (questions from Nichola Verstraelen and Eduarda Rodrigues) – Vaccination programme and next steps
- Mark Radford – Keynote
- Mark Radford – What are the options for Matrons next in their career?
- Vijay Venkateshappa – Medicine Safety and the role of the Medicine Safety Officer
- Nichola Verstraelen – Matrons’ handbook in practice
I would appreciate if you could share this letter with the Chief Nurses and Directors of Nursing in your region and ask them to circulate to the matrons within their teams so they can join us on 29th September.
Everyone currently on our distribution list will be sent a link for the session. We ask anyone who would like to be part of our mailing list and to be kept up to date with news about matrons events to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you or your teams have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting the national team via email@example.com
Hilary Garratt CBE
Deputy Chief Nursing Officer for England