Be Well Midlands is the online destination where all 11 Integrated Care systems across the Midlands are joining forces to understand and improve the wellbeing of our people working in health and social care across the region – through a Big Conversation!
This is a huge opportunity for us all to share our experiences and hopes around wellbeing and insights drawn from the Big Conversation will help us to understand and discover opportunities for improvement.
All you need to do is register now at bewellmidlands.org and you’ll be sent unique login details in an email when the Big Conversation begins on 29 March.
Right now, our people working in health and social care across the Midlands are stretched and having to navigate significant challenges; you are feeling tired and frustrated and your wellbeing is not being prioritised. Be Well Midlands aims to change that.
The Big Conversation is:
- Anonymous – your name will not be attached to anything you share
- Open for people working in health and care across the Midlands – to share their views on wellbeing
- For everyone to share their views and experiences – by posting ideas as well as reading, voting and commenting on the ideas of others
- Always on – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week while the conversation is live
- Accessible – from wherever you may be, on any computer, tablet or smartphone
Please share this with your colleagues and encourage them to take part too – this is your opportunity to have a say and make real improvements to your own wellbeing, you need to be well, to care well and you can make a real impact by taking part.