In order to align our processes across the CCG we will be adding Supervisor Self Service to those staff who are designated supervisors in ESR to ensure all this functionality to support their team.
In particular this will standardise processes and enable line managers to:
- enter dates for completed PDRs/appraisals for their staff
- enter absence dates for sickness and other absence
Additionally, and importantly as part of the new Agenda for Change rules around future incremental progression from 1 April 2021 line managers/supervisors will need to confirm on self-service that staff have:
- completed an individual appraisal for their staff and the that targets have being met.
- confirmed that there is no live formal disciplinary action on the staff member’s record.
- confirmed that all statutory and/or mandatory training is fully completed by the staff member.
Separate guidance will be issued in respect of incremental progression shortly
What happens next?
If you already have supervisor self service, you should continue to use it as you do now.
If you do not have supervisor self-service, you will shortly receive a notification email from ESR granting you access.
Will any training be offered?
You are invited to access any of the workshop sessions on TEAMS. Dates will be sent out in Team Talk News and will be available on the CCGs intranet
Is there a Go live date?
Every supervisor/line manager on supervisor self service by 1 April 2021 (or shortly thereafter).