It’s Easter time again, bringing with it all things ‘springtime’. Daffodils, chicks, bunnies, lambs and, of course, eggs – chocolate or otherwise! Renewal is very much the motif, reflected in our theme for this month: ‘Future Focus’. Becky Balzano’s short video on the Thrive Academy webpage (scroll down to the monthly theme section) talks about how you can create the stress free, calm, resourceful, innovative person you want to be and reach your goals.
If you missed this month’s Shapes Masterclass on ‘How to support your colleagues without burning out yourself’, you can also find this video on the Thrive Academy page, just underneath all the April dates.
Here’s what’s coming up in your Thrive Academy programme over the next couple of weeks:
This is for you if you want some time and head space to decompress from the challenges of your working week!
This 45-minute online session is led by an experienced mindfulness teacher and includes guided gentle mindful movement and sitting practice, a short discussion and practical suggestions for building mindfulness into daily life. You are welcome whether you are new to mindfulness or have existing experience.
25th April at 7:30pm – BOOK HERE
Workplace Wellbeing with the Joyful Doctor
April’s session is about ‘Who Cares For the Carer?’
Do you sometimes struggle to meet your own needs while caring for others? You are not alone! In this workshop you will:
- Explore the importance of Compassion
- Think about Permission to care for ourselves
- Leave with new insights to support self care
27th April at 12.30pm – BOOK HERE
Shapes Toolkit in-depth training
Our free flagship LIVE and INTERACTIVE Shapes Toolkit programme introduces you to seven breakthrough coaching and productivity principles. This is ideal for healthcare professionals who want to beat stress, increase their own resilience and support their colleagues too. Learn how to manage your own work AND support your colleagues and team more effectively, using cutting-edge leadership practices and techniques based on the latest neuroscience.
In the course we will cover:
- New ways to prioritise your time
- How to support those around you without getting stuck in “rescuer” mode and burning out yourself
- Techniques for managing conflict and having more productive meetings
- How to change your reaction to stress and stay effective even under pressure
- Recognise warning signs of burnout and take action to look after yourself and your team
This highly sought-after course is delivered live as two half-days of training over Zoom on:
- Tuesday 10th May, from 1.30pm to 5pm
- Tuesday 17th May, from 1.30pm to 5pm
Don’t forget you can also see the full list of Thrive Academy sessions and lots of other resources on our website.
We hope to see you on one of the Thrive sessions very soon.
Rachel and Becky
Hosts of the Thrive Academy Lincolnshire